Saturday, April 18, 2015

Embracing Natural Vitality

Embracing Natural Vitality

There is one unlimited source of energy. It is the one life force. It is constantly giving itself to all of creation. It is generous and free.  It is the source of all inspiration. Free flowing energy abounds eternally.

I am one with the source of life, one with the source of energy. I am the recipient of the all-powerful, generous life force and vitality.

I accept a greater experience of unlimited energy in my life. My mind is clear and alert. My body is filled with vital energy. I release all sense of weariness and embrace the flow of the life force and vitality within me. I find rest when needed and I engage in activity with a calm sense of well-being. I have more than enough energy to meet all that comes to me. I am inspired and free. I embrace my natural vitality.

I give thanks for this revealing of the truth that the vital life force within me is unlimited and constant.

I release this word into the law of creation and allow it to manifest fully in my life.

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone #TheGlobalVision


No comments:

Post a Comment