Saturday, April 11, 2015

Making Space, Opening to More

Making space, opening to more……

The Breath on which this prayer rests, is that which carries it forth, moving it into form. It is all there is, greater than the sum of Its parts, there is no thing outside of It.  One Presence,  irrepressible, undaunted, unbounded Good,  Love everywhere poised and 100% available,  ready to express, always acting on behalf of Its Creation.

I am made out of this One, a unique individual expression of It. This loving, creative Presence eternally loves, shepherds and guides me.  I am immersed in Its divine flow of Life.  It is the ground I walk on, it is that which keeps me from floating off the planet.  It is the Beauty and Love that moves through my being. I am without edges or borders, woven into this One Life, in body, mind and spirit.

In this remembering I declare a breaking free, a falling away of limiting beliefs, attitudes and behaviors, wildly opening my heart to the unlimited possibilities of Good, that which is already here---jubilantly poised and ready to express through and around me.  It merely awaits my attention, this shift in my awareness.  As I let go of that which does not serve me, I make room for this tidal wave of Love and Goodness that washes over me and lifts me up as I allow it to flood every part of my being.  I am giddy with joy as I uncover and accept, more easily, the precious gifts in each moment.  When I fall off the Joy Wagon, I more easily reorient myself to my natural state of being.  I recognize how easily and strongly my creative gifts express when I open to the joy within.  I claim a growing strength from this awareness, a resilience and comfort as I experience demonstrations of my Spiritual Truth.

I gently fall into the Divine Embrace, this shift in consciousness, with absolute trust and comfort. With a grateful heart, I let go of this prayer into the Mind of God where it is known and done.

And so it is.

Amada Colt,  RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment