Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Relief Efforts

Affirmative Prayer for Relief Efforts

There is one gracious, giving, loving Presence. It is the Presence of that which has created all of life. This Presence is the only power. It is the force of love and generosity. It is the great supplier and protector for all of life. Unity and Harmony prevail.

All beings everywhere are the recipients of this great generosity, this creative power. All beings are united in the Divine Unity and Harmony of the one Presence.

I accept for all relief efforts that there is a generous outpouring of financial resources. That all of the goods and all of the services that are needed find their way to all of those in need. I accept that there are more than enough personnel for the smooth running of every camp and every relief station. Accept safety and protection for all involved. I affirm that love is the motive power, bringing people together for this effort. I affirm that families are reunited and those who have lost loved ones are comforted. I declare that there is more than enough clean water, food, shelter, sanitation, and health care for all those present. I affirm that peace, harmony and order prevail over every operation.

I allow myself to find a moment of serenity as I place my confidence in this declaration of the unity and harmony of life. I am grateful to all those who  give and all those who serve. I celebrate the Divine Unity that brings relief to those in need.

I surrender this Word of prayer into the receptive nature of the Divine One, accepting in as already set in motion.

And So It Is.
Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone #AGlobalVision

No comments:

Post a Comment