Saturday, May 23, 2015

Respect and Peace in the Neighborhood

Peace and Respect in the Neighborhood

There is one loving Spirit, one guiding presence one perfect Life. This one loving Spirit is the great protector and the great provider. Peace is the nature and expression of the Spirit. Life is continuously remaking itself out of this perfection.

All neighborhoods everywhere are a part of the one perfect life. The peace of the living Spirit is at the heart of all beings and at the core of every neighborhood.

I accept for my neighborhood and all neighborhoods everywhere that the Peace of the living, loving Spirit prevails. All the resources that are needed to create a safe, respectful environment are provided. Each person finds their unique way to contribute to the peace and respect in the neighborhood. I accept loving, kind actions on the part of all who live in community. I accept this good as the natural order of things. We are safe in our homes and our communities. Our bodies, our property, our children, the animals and the environment are all safe and protected. I renew my trust in my neighbors and all those who pass through my neighborhood.

I give thanks for the truth of this my Word and I trust its full manifestation in my life.

And So It Is.
Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone #AGlobalVision



No comments:

Post a Comment