Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Peace in Baltimore


Peace in Baltimore

One Life is the Source of All-peace,compassion, wisdom, love. It shares its essence and breath with all beings and is present everywhere.

I am one with this Truth; as are all  people in  Baltimore they are the perfect expression of Spirit's  wisdom, peace, compassion and love.

I claim that everyone in Baltimore is guided and held  by Spirit in deep ease and calm.  An infinite good and peaceful outcome unfold instantly for all.
Peace is within and around everyone in Baltimore:easy resolution of all situations, new opportunities and ideal communication manifest now and always.

Divine Intelligence heals all and moves everything forward  so that all is well and good in Baltimore, in Maryland and in the world. 

I say "yes".  This is the Truth.  I celebrate it in my heart. I am thankful for this new consciousness and change.

I release this Word and it is done.

And so it is, Amen.   


Siota Belle, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#aworldthatworksforeveryone, #theglobalvision

No comments:

Post a Comment