Saturday, May 30, 2015

Harmony at Home

Harmony at Home

There is a universal harmony that presides over all of Life. It is the one divine perfection that orchestrates all relationships. Its nature is Love and Peace. Spirit is at home in the heart of all beings.

This divine harmony is present in all beings and in all circumstances and situations. Therefor it is present in my home and in all those I live with.

I accept divine harmony in my home. All of my relationships with family members (room-mates) are guided by love and grounded in peace. All communications are kind and respectful. Each person does their fair share and goes above and beyond to make this home a safe and comfortable refuge. I accept healing and forgiveness as the natural state of living together.

I give thanks for this revelation of the truth about my home and the presence of unlimited harmony.

I release this Word into the Law of Creation, allowing to manifest fully.

And So It Is.

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone #AGlobalVision

No comments:

Post a Comment