Saturday, June 20, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Love in All Relationships

Love in All Relationships

God is everywhere, always, alive and active in everything at all times.  There is no ground which is not holy ground, no place that is not sacred and no person that is more of God than another.  This Presence that I call God is beauty indescribable, wisdom unfathomable, strength indestructible and love unconditional.  This is the substance and essence of life, omnipresent.  God is everlasting Love.

This holy Presence is the substance and essence of my life.  I am sacred and holy.  I am alive with the breath of God, my heart beats by the wisdom and power of  God's life which is Love.  My life, all life, is God's life, is Love in form.

I do not sleep walk through my days.  I am awake and aware of the presence of God in each moment.  I look for God in the most ordinary of things.  I see the holy mystery of Gods life in everything, all people, all circumstance and condition.  Perfection reveals Itself to me as I look; I find Love in all I see.

I honor my husband, my family, my friends, all life and I know that to the degree I honor them, I honor God.  I release judgments and expectations of others and allow them to be just as they are.  I respect and recognize the presence of Love in all people in all things.

I do not struggle against my circumstance nor do I strive for recognition.  I simply remember to love.

I am filled with joy as I abandon myself into this great Love and with my heart brimming with gratitude for this recognition.....

I release my word into the Law, the action of this great Love. 


...and so it is.


Sherry Vierra
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa
#aworldthatworksforeveryone  #theglobalvision


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful prayer. I pray for e this prayer this morning.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete