Saturday, June 6, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Comfortable and Happy Travel

Prayer for Comfortable and Happy Travel

There is one life, one God, universally available to all, present in all places. This Presence is joy, connection, and love.

This presence moves through me, becomes me, and its power opens my mind and heart.
 I bring Spirit everywhere I go and it opens me to the experience of happy and safe travel.

And so I am affirming:
All transport flows with ease, and where travel challenges occur, they are easily facilitated and resolved.
I leave my family, home, and pets in the care of perfect guardians and I arrive to a welcoming and comfortable vacation space.
My body quickly adjusts to new time zones, allowing peaceful and restorative sleep.
I celebrate with friends and family; each unique expression of grace and generosity increases my joy.
I feel blessed by this journey, and I return home refreshed and filled with love.

I lean in to this truth with gratitude, knowing that my whole journey is supported by spiritual principles.

And so it is, Amen.  

Adrianne Bowes, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment