Saturday, November 28, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Patience and Acceptance

 Patience and Acceptance

Everything is Divine.  The Presence of one almighty, invincible, infallible Spirit fills all life with It's own essence.  This essence is perfect love, unconditional love.  This essence is constant in love and constantly expressing love.

The essence of Spirit is what gives me life.  I am the presence of this One within a unique design I know as self.  There are many forms, many “selfs,” many unique designs and all are expressions of the One.

Knowing this to be true, I recognize this Presence within all people, all life.  I understand that every face I encounter is the face of Spirit, the face of God.  I know the Great Spirit that I call God loves It's own creation.  Spirit/God is patient to let every unique design grow and evolve at whatever pace it chooses for its self.  The Spirit's love for all the selfs of It's creation is infallible, perfect, constant. 

This is the love that lives within me. The patience of God abides within my own soul. This great love is the source of my patience as I allow the world to be just what it is.  I accept the truth of my own evolution, I am expanding.  The realization of my own goodness and value increases every moment. I eternally progress in awareness of my own divine nature and the divinity of all people of all life.  Evolution may appear as chaos, loss and even disaster, but the Truth of life’s Divine nature endures as the perfection of Life reveals Itself.  I see that Truth now, I see beyond appearances to the perfect gift of Love and eternal infinite Life.

The love and approval Spirit has for It's own creation is alive within me and fills my heart with hope as I release the word into the Law of divine Principle, which always responds with the affirmative action of Love.

For so it is.

Sherry Vierra, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment