Saturday, December 12, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Clarity

Clarity about my gifts to the world

There is one Mind, one perfect Intelligence, one pure Light of being. This One is all-knowing and ever-present. It is the Creative Presence that gives Itself to all of creation.

I am one with this one Mind. The Intelligence and Light of the Divine Presence lives in me. The Creative Presence expresses through me.

The One Divine Mind that is my mind is absolutely clear. It is the same Intelligence that guides the planets on their path that is guiding me on my path. I open to this guidance and I am clear about my gifts. I am a creative presence in this world and I give of myself in ways that nourish life. I remember that I am enough, I am worthy, I am unique and I am essential just as I am. I participate in life through the inner yearnings of my heart. The way is made clear before me by the light of the Spirit within me.

I give thanks for this new consciousness about my gifts.

I release this Word into the Law that responds by manifesting the highest good.

And So It Is


Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#aworldthatworksforeveryone

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, perfect, exactly what I need to hear today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete