Saturday, December 19, 2015

Peace and Joy

Affirmative Prayer for Peace and Joy

There is one Mind, one cosmic, Universal Intelligence, one Loving Spirit, the Creator of all of Life. It is this One which gives Itself to all of creation, fully and generously. Its nature is Peace and Joy.

I am an expression of this one Loving Spirit. I am one with the one Mind. My nature is Joy and Peace.

Through the Law of Mind that always responds, I declare with conviction that my life is filled with joy and peace. The energy, focus and clarity that are the gifts of the Divine, are fully present and active in my life. I am happy and free. I am engaged in living. I relax and trust the perfect unfoldment of universal love through my life. I live in partnership with the Spirit that has created me.

I give thanks for this knowledge, faith and awareness. I open to accept it fully, and I celebrate the good that unfolds from it.

I release this Word into the Creative Law and I let it be.

And So It Is


Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

#aworldthatworksforeveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment