Saturday, December 26, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Perfect Health

Affirmative Prayer for Perfect Health

Wholeness and well-being are the natural state of all life. The Creative Intelligence that has created the universe is fully present everywhere, all the time.

This natural wholeness and well-being is my natural state. The Creative Intelligence that has created the universe is fully active in me.

I accept that perfect health is here and now expressing in me and in my body. Every tissue, fiber and cell of my being is in perfect balance and is functioning at its highest level. I am whole. I am well.

I open to accept this truth fully in my life and I am grateful. It is a quiet joy that rises up in me with this realization

I trust the receptive nature of the Divine to respond in full to this my word. I let it be.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#aworldthatworksforeveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment