Saturday, April 9, 2016

Affirmative Prayer for Joy and Peace

Affirmative Prayer for Joy and Peace

There is one Mind, one cosmic, Universal Intelligence, one Loving Spirit. This is the Creator of all of Life. It is That which gives Itself to Its creation, fully and generously. Its nature is joy and peace.

I am an expression of this one Loving Spirit. I am one with the One Mind. My nature is joy and peace.

The Law of Mind is a receptive medium that responds to all thought, therefore,  I confidently declare that my life is filled with joy and peace. The energy, focus and clarity that are the gifts of the Divine are fully present and active in my life. I am happy and free. I am engaged in life. I relax and trust the perfect unfolding of universal Love through my life. I live in partnership with the Divine.

I give thanks for this knowledge and realization. I celebrate in faith and awareness.

I release this word into the Law of Creation.

And So It Is


Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#theglobalvision
#aworldthatworksforeveryone




No comments:

Post a Comment