Saturday, April 30, 2016

Affirmative Prayer: We Are Blessed

Affirmative Prayer: We Are Blessed

There is one something that includes everything. It is the all-knowing, all-loving, Eternal Spirit.

And this Spirit is living Its life through each of us here and now, and through all beings everywhere.

The power of goodness connects us to each other and to all of life. We are richly blessed by this connection. Through all the activities of life we are blessed and we are the blessing.

I cherish this sacred truth and I trust its perfection. I allow this truth to reach deep into my consciousness. I open to the greater good that is expressing through me, and I see this greater good all around me.

In an atmosphere of gratitude, I release this prayer into the Receiver of all prayers and I let it be.


And So It Is


Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#theglobalvision
#aworldthatworksforeveryone


No comments:

Post a Comment