Saturday, April 16, 2016

Affirmative Prayer for Joy and Enthusiasm

Affirmative Prayer for Joy and Enthusiasm

The light of the Divine Spirit is always present. It is always creating joy and enthusiasm for life. It is a constant flow of good. All of life is lifted up by this light.

The light of the Divine Spirit lives in me. Its joy and enthusiasm live in me. The flow of good is ever-present in me.

I now accept that the law of good, the law of mind in action is bringing a greater experience of joy and enthusiasm into my life. I am impelled to take action in my life for the greater good. There is nothing that can over shadow the light of the Spirit in my life. I am open to receive this good and it lifts up my days and comforts my nights.

I give thanks for this shift in awareness and for this manifestation in my life.

I release this word into the Law of Creation.

And So It Is



 Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#theglobalvision
#aworldthatworksforeveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment