Saturday, March 18, 2017

Prayer for Vibrant Health and Successful Surgery

Prayer for Vibrant Health and Successful Surgery

There is one loving Spirit. It is the great source of all of life. Its nature is wholeness and perfection. All of life is guided into perfection by the light of the living Spirit. The love of this Spirit includes everyone all of the time as it is infinite and eternal. It is the creative power that is forever renewing Itself.

I am one with the perfection and wholeness of life. The creative power of the Spirit is active in me and in my body.

I declare that this surgery is an absolute success. All that need to transpire in support of the perfect functioning of my body is right now being orchestrated by the Spirit Divine. My body cooperates and the healing power brings wholeness swiftly and completely. My body is a center of vibrant health and I feel well. I am well. All those involved in my treatment and care are divinely guided.

I give great thanks for this realization about my body and my life.

I release this Word of prayer into the Law and I let it be.


And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment