Saturday, June 24, 2017

Healing from an Accident

Healing from an Accident

There is one Power. It is the Power of the Living Spirit and it is active in every aspect of life. This Power is the healing Power that is always restoring life to its most perfect state.  The Living Spirit Almighty is the source of all strength and all goodness. This Living Spirit is generous and is always giving the gift of energy vitality and well-being to all of existence.

I know that I am one with this creative healing Power. I am one with a vitality and energy of the Living Spirit. 

I accept that the healing Power of the Living Spirit is right now active in my life. I know that my body has the perfect intelligence of the Spirit and knows the way to recover from all injury. I declare that the strength of the Living Spirit is right now lifting me up and making me strong. I know that my body is filled with energy vitality and well-being. I claim this as my divine inheritance and as my natural state.

I accept that I am divinely guided to every healing activity and every healing modality that supports my highest good. I release all fear and mistrust and I open to life as it is presenting itself to me and every moment. I embrace my highest good as it's unfolding through me through my body.

I claim the highest mental health. My spirit is filled with encouragement and inspiration. I am made new by the vitality of the Living Spirit moving through me, and I trust life.

I give thanks for this realization and I release this Word into the Creative Law.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment