Saturday, June 3, 2017

Health and Wellness

Health and Wellness

There is one dynamic creative life force. It is the creative Power that moves all of Life into form. And Its nature is wholeness. Its nature is well-being. Its nature is perfection. This creative Power is the healing power that is forever bringing life back to its natural and perfect state.

Because there is only one creative Power and only one Life, I know that I must be a part of this creative Power, of this dynamic life. I know that I am whole because I am an aspect of the perfection of Life.

So I accept for myself that I enter into a state of perfect health, of perfect wholeness and perfect wellness for as this is the divine nature it must be my nature. I accept that I am guided to every activity and every modality that brings me to a state of great health and wellness. I declare that wholeness is my natural state and I embrace it fully.

I give thanks for this understanding and knowing of the very truth of my being; that I am well and I am healthy.

I release this word of prayer into that receptive medium  trusting fully in it's manifestation.

And so it is 

Diane Tapogna, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

1 comment: