Saturday, May 27, 2017

Receptivity

Receptivity

There is one divine perfect Life. It is the Life of the Living Spirit Almighty and it is filled with joy peace and goodness. This Life is always open, receptive and responsive to all that is, for It is giving Itself fully in every moment. It is generous. It is abundant and It is all-knowing.

I know that I am one with this generous Life, one with the Living Spirit.  Its joy is my joy. Its peace is my peace. Its goodness is my goodness.

Therefor I accept for myself that I live in a greater state of receptivity. I accept for myself a greater experience of listening, of paying attention, of new awareness and of deeper consciousness. I am a gracious receiver of the good that life is giving me. I respond from a place of peace and joy.

I give thanks for this new realization of my own receptive nature.

I release this word of prayer into the law knowing it is manifest fully.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment