Saturday, August 4, 2018

Accepting Good

Accepting Good

All of life, all of God is right here, right now, in this exquisite sacred moment. There is no thing left out. There is no other. It is everywhere, fully present. The irresistible love and creative power of the Divine is always at work on behalf of its creation. It is the substance, breath and heartbeat of all that is. Its infinite, boundless nature expresses through creation. This one consciousness is a limitless reservoir of potential and creativity, 100% available.

And I am made of this God stuff. It is the substance and nature of my being. I am connected to all that is, the seen and the unseen unseen the known and the unknown. There is no place I end and the rest of this thing called Life begins. I am in this glorious flow of beingness.

From this awareness I speak my word for myself and all of life. I joyfully surrender any thought, idea or belief in lack, limitation, separation or fear. I welcome the confluence of  creative activity and events coming together for my greatest good. I celebrate this continued beneficence as it guides and supports me. As I more fully embrace my divine nature and worthiness it naturally overflows and influences the lives around me.

I am grateful and grounded in this spiritual truth about myself and others. It is already done in the mind of God. 

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment