Saturday, August 11, 2018

Affirmative Prayer to Participate in the Flow of Life


Every aspect of Reality is forever renewing itself. All the formed and unformed aspects of life are in movement and flow. Life is refreshing, renewing and remembering Itself through the activity of the One Supreme Intelligence. This is the activity of the One Mind, of the Creative Power.

This activity takes place in me and through me. My mind is an aspect of the Divine Mind and my life is a part of the intelligent creative flow of the One Mind.

I am accepting here and now that I remember the newness of every moment. I stay curious and open and willing to be changed by life. I let go of all old ideas. I release all unskillful habits of mind. I step courageously into the unknown territory of each moment. Life evolves, expands and flows through me and I agree with It.

I celebrate my active participation in the flow of life. I give thanks for this revelation of the Spiritual Truth about me and I trust its manifestation in my life.

And So It Is
Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment