Saturday, August 25, 2018

I Am Open to Life



There is one creative Source of all of Life. It generates all the activity of Life. And It is the deep peace, the ground of which all activity takes place. This creative Source of Life I call Spirit and Spirit includes everyone and everything.

So I remember that I am included. I am a channel for the creative expression of Spirit.

Therefor I claim and accept that I am open to Life. I am open to the creative flow of the activity of Life, and I am open to the deep peace that is the foundation of all of Life. I release any old stuck ideas and embrace the newness of Life. I am receptive, responsive and teachable. I listen carefully. I slow down and witness the beauty of Life. I see Spirit in all I encounter. I am filled with vitality and insight as I open to Life in this way.

I give thanks for this realization and I release this word into the Law of Mind.

And So It Is
Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment