Saturday, August 18, 2018

Healthy Choices


Healthy Choices

There is a clear and perfect Intelligence that is forever guiding life into Its most perfect expression. This is the intelligence that directs the turning of the seasons and the planets spinning in their orbit.

This Intelligence has made me and lives in me. It is the Mind of Divinity expressing through me.

I am accepting today, that the One Mind is operating through me as perfect intelligence and clarity. I affirm that I make healthy choices from a place of listening and commitment to self-care. Vitality is mine as I align myself to the natural, caring intelligence of the Divine in me and in my life.

I give thanks for this realization and I release this word into the law.

And So It Is
Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment