Saturday, September 15, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Housing


Purpose: All my needs are met by the Source of all Life. I find housing that provides a place where my family can be together with a feeling of safety and comfort.

There is one infinite Source of all of Life. It is the unlimited outpouring of goodness that comes from the Divine One. The Beloved Friend is always supplying guidance, comfort and safety to all and all alike. All needs are met through the generosity of the Living Spirit.

I am a part of this divine, generous flow of goodness. I am the recipient of guidance comfort and safety for the Beloved and I are one.

I accept right now that all my needs are met by the Infinite Source. I am on my perfect path to receive the housing I need that allows my family, including my pets to be together. I accept a full experience of guidance, comfort and safety. I know deeply that I am one with the Divine One that is forever supplying my greatest good.

I give thanks for this deep knowing of the truth about my life.

I release this Word into the Law of Good.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa 

No comments:

Post a Comment