Saturday, September 8, 2018

Aligning with My Good

Aligning with My Good

While breathing into this loving presence  there is only one thing happening. It is all God, in through and as all being. It is the source and sustainer of all life, always acting on behalf of Its creation. It is everywhere present, that which moves the invisible into form, creating anew from itself, as itself, in each moment. It is this force of love everywhere present, this infinite intelligence and  potential, 100% available to Its creation, gathering all unto Itself. There is no other, no thing outside of It.

And so I am made of this divine stuff. It is the source and sustainer of my being, my existence, creating me as an individual expression of Itself. I am here on purpose through the will of the Divine, an instrument and vessel of the One. I am inseparable from this one life, connected to all that is. The one breath and heartbeat of all that is expresses through me. There is no place where I end and the rest of God, the rest of  life begins. The infinite presence is the source and substance of my body mind and spirit. All of this one boundless presence is right where I am.

From this awareness I speak  for myself. I recognize that all I need in any moment is within me and around me. As I joyfully receive I remember that I am also a conduit of the divine. I open to this inward and outward flow of love and understanding in the midst of however life is showing up. I trust my intuition more and  look beyond situation, condition and circumstance.  As I generously forgive myself I am kinder to people, critters and things. I look for the joy, goodness and beauty that presents itself throughout each moment. I slow down to honor and cherish the gifts and unique qualities with which I and the rest of life have been imbued. I celebrate and nurture the expression of those gifts in myself and others. I recognize and am grateful for the Good that is happening in the world. I notice what I am for and share that perspective, as it informs my words and choices. 

I rest in this understanding, accepting this spiritual truth for myself and others. With a grateful heart I let go and let God, absolutely assured that it is already known and done. And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment