Saturday, September 22, 2018

Affirmative Prayer to Live in Spiritual Wisdom


Purpose: To Release all Doubt and Live in Spiritual Wisdom 

Spiritual wisdom is free flowing and ever-present. God is the supreme intelligence that is forever creating reality through its impulsion to express. This is the life force of the Spirit and it is dynamic, vitalizing and invigorating all of creation.

My nature, my essence is one with this dynamic life force, one with the Spirit, one with the supreme intelligence.

I am hereby accepting that the power and strength of the dynamic life force is renewing me. I lay aside all doubt and weariness. I rest in the free flowing wisdom of the supreme intelligence. I allow spiritual wisdom to guide me and renew me. I know the invigorating energy of the Spirit is bringing harmony and peace to my life.

I give thanks for this shift in consciousness that allows me to  release all doubt and live according spiritual wisdom.

I release this Word into the receptive aspect of God and I let it be.

And So It Is
Diane Tapogna
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa




No comments:

Post a Comment