Saturday, October 27, 2018

Affirmative Prayer to Experience Oneness

Oneness

The Loving Spirit is the Creative Power that gives rise to all of life. The beauty of life is forever unfolding through the perfect pattern and intelligence of the One. Life is always returning to a greater state of oneness, wholeness and harmony. This Living Spirit includes all, guides all, directs all, creates all and sustains all of creation.

I am an expression of the Living Spirit. My life is a channel for the Creative Power to manifest beauty, harmony and wholeness.

I am now accepting in my life a greater experience of openness. I am seeing, feeling and appreciating the natural beauty of all people, things and situations. My perception is trained to appreciate and witness the intelligence, harmony and wholeness of life. Oneness is my experience of life. I live in the atmosphere and understanding of oneness. My life is free and happy. All negativity and judgmental attitudes fall away as I relax into the embrace of the infinite one. This realization becomes manifest in my life through the action of the One Mind that creates all things.

I give thanks for this realization and for the faith I have in its full manifestation.

I place this prayer into the receptive aspect of the One which responds fully to its highest intention.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment