Saturday, November 3, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Guidance

Affirmative Prayer for Guidance

There is only one, everywhere present, all-loving power. It creates anew in each moment, as the source and sustainer of all that is. Its infinite intelligence and boundless potential is always acting on behalf of creation. This irrepressible,  unbreakable force expresses in all life. No thing is outside of its embrace.

I am made of this Divine stuff. I am here on purpose, a place where God shows up. As this is true for me this is true of all life. It is present as my body, mind and spirit. It is in, around, and through every aspect of my being. I am connected to all that is, a part of the one life. As  a vessel and instrument of the Divine, I  am inseparable from the allness of God.

With this understanding I accept that infinite intelligence and potential are fully available to me. I listen to my intuition and trust that I am being informed and guided for the highest and greatest good. I am more sensitive to my body-mind-heart connection that is always communicating and acting on my behalf. I relax and more easily let go of judgement and unhelpful thoughts, giving more space for that which knows it knows. I am lovingly informed and guided with each breath, in the midst of however life is showing up. I turn inward, and listen in the stillness. I welcome my divine partner that always has the greatest good in hand. This activity and awareness allows a more full expression of my wholeness,and inherent connection to all that is. 

With a grateful open heart I celebrate this spiritual truth. It is already known and done before these words were spoken.

I let go and let God. 
And so it is. 

Amada Colt, RScP


No comments:

Post a Comment