Saturday, October 13, 2018

I Celebrate My Vitality and My Clear Mind


I Celebrate My Vitality and My Clear Mind

There is one unlimited Creative Power that is the generous giver of Life. All of creation is responding the the urge of Life to express goodness. The nature of Life is vitality, well-being and clarity. The light of the One is illuminating all of creation.

I am an aspect of this Creative Power. I am recipient of the unlimited good as well as a conduit for it. Vitality, well-being and clarity are my essential nature.

I am accepting today, absolute and unlimited vitality. Well-being is the truth of my body, my mind and my spirit. I am healthy and whole. My mind is clear. All my relationships benefit from this state of wholeness and well-being. Goodness reigns in my live. I enter into the activity of my life with great enthusiasm and inspiration.

My heart is filled with gratitude and wonder as I surrender to this deep truth about my life.

I trust the creative force to respond to my highest intention.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment