Saturday, October 20, 2018

Healing through Grief and Loss



Divine life is always moving forward.  The intention of this divine Life is goodness and is seen everywhere. It is seen as the renewal in spring, the cycling of the seasons, the growing of plants and trees; all are growing according to an amazing inner clock. 

This living essence is within everything and everyone.  Each one of us is a one-of-a-kind expression of this one Life. I am a part of this living essence, this divine Life.



Recognizing grief and loss as a natural part of this cycle of Life, I choose to stay connected with the power that orchestrates all Life. I affirm an unobstructed flow of feelings through me that brings a sense of freedom and healing.  I release old habits that don’t serve any longer and I listen to that gentle voice that knows that love is the answer.  I listen to my heart and take extra good care of myself while allowing myself to grieve.  I breathe deeply; aware that something mysteriously wonderful is keeps me breathing.  Allowing one breath after another reminds me that my breath comforts me, connecting me again and again to this one Life, and that brings me hope and gratitude. 

Resting in faith and thankfulness, I release this prayer to the spiritual laws that are already activated by this Word.

And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa



No comments:

Post a Comment