Saturday, September 26, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Mothers and Children


There is only one thing going on, and it is the activity and expression of God, everywhere present always acting for the highest and greatest good of Its creation. Nothing is outside of Its all enfolding love, power, compassion and intelligence.

It is the substance of this moment and this prayer. It is the source and sustainer of my being and that of all mothers and their children. All are inseparable from the goodness of Father Mother God. There is no spot where Spirit is not. It is the divine stuff, the seen and unseen ground of being. Its allness is everywhere present, connecting every aspect of life, this is Its irrefutable nature as the body mind and spirit of creation. God is all. All is God.

With this understanding I speak this prayer for and about myself and all mothers and children who struggle in body , mind or spirit. I accept God's all-knowing presence of love, compassion and strength surrounding however life is showing up. I recognize as my child navigates great challenges and abides within the boundless love of God; they are never alone. My mother's heart breaks open to a greater love and trust in the unknown. I open to divine guidance and am informed how to best support my child. I grow emotionally and spiritually in this process.

I am so grateful and rest in this spiritual truth about my child and myself.

I release this prayer into the Law of Mind where it is already known and done. I let go and let God. I am so blessed.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment