Saturday, December 5, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Wisdom and Joy



The overarching and absolute Divine Power is the Creator of all of Life. The One Mind is ever-present and deep within all of this creation. Its intelligence and wisdom prevails in every situation. 

This same absolute Power expresses through me, the One Mind is present in me.

The Creative Power of the One Mind is forever informing me with its wisdom and intelligence. Its power moves me to experiences and thought patterns that bring more joy, more awe, more wonder into my life. I open to accept this divine inheritance. I align myself with it, I agree with it, I cooperate with it. It is compelling me and it is lovely. I am enough and I am worthy.

I am resting in the ease and goodness of this greater consciousness and I am grateful.

I trust this movement in Mind to bring me the joy I am seeking.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment