Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Peace

God is peace. This divine comfort and ease is present in every sunrise and every sunset. It is in every inhalation and exhalation of breath. This deep peace is in this beautiful blue planet and in every star and in the space between the stars. It is an energy and an essence of ease and relief. It is always present and available to all. There is simply no place this peace does not exist. Like a river running through the mountains or the forests or all the way to the ocean, this peace carries through all activity. Nothing can stand in its way.

I am connected to this source of deep peace. It is within me and around me. It resides at the very center of my being. It resides in that safe place where I’ve never been harmed or hurt and only love exists. And the love of this deep peace that is God is so great that it is comforting to me. It holds me and knows me better than I know myself. I open to this connection and accept the peace I feel.


I claim the truth of this right now. I accept for myself my ability to move through whatever life has in store for me with this deep peace as my companion. It’s power and presence guides me and directs me to right action and to loving kindness. Because I allow this feeling of peace it radiates outward from me affecting those with whom I come in contact. I know that I uplift the whole and enjoy everything more fully.


 My heart resides in gratitude for the knowing of this prayer. And for allowing the truth of that knowing to create a shift in my awareness.


It is with calm and confidence that I simply release this prayer onto that activity of God, the Law, that makes it so. It is already done. 


And so it is.


Tamarya Hulme, RScP

Center for Spirutal Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment