Saturday, August 1, 2020

Prayer to be an Effective Agent for Positive Change


The Creative Life Force presses forward as an expression of love and harmony. Life is renewed by the wisdom and intelligence of this Life Force. The light of the Living Spirit leads the way setting all of creation in motion towards a higher good.

I am an expression of this forward momentum. The Creative Life Force finds Its expression through me. Love and harmony are alive in me. I am an essential aspect of the renewal of life.

I accept my divine inheritance and I embrace fully the gift of creative energy that has been bestowed upon me. I am energized by activities that are in alignment with the forward movement of life. I receive the impress of divine wisdom and intelligence and align my actions with the ways of love and harmony. I am an effective agent for positive change as life renews itself through my consciousness and through my activities.

I celebrate this truth and I let it be.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment