Saturday, August 29, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for a New Career


A New Career

There is one creative, organizing Presence in the universe. It is the absolute power that is forever creating life out of its generous love. All of life is connected through this Presence.

I am one with the creative power of the one Presence. This power and creativity find expression as me. I am connected to all of life through this Presence.

Therefore, I open to receive insight into new career possibilities where I am free to express my creativity, where there is good communication and a sense of community. I discover a career that values my talents, skills and creativity. I embrace a sense of belonging. I affirm that I am lead by divine guidance, intuition and clarity. I affirm that I am right now successfully embarking on a new career that is both effective and fulfilling. My life is filled with creative expression.

I am grateful for the revealing of this truth about my unfolding career.

I trust the laws that govern the universe to manifest this in my experience.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment