Saturday, August 15, 2020

The Creative Power Within Me


There is one Creative Power. This Power is unlimited and fully available. It is the life force itself, always pressing forward into a greater revelation of wholeness and love. This Creative Power finds its expression in all of creation.

I am a unique expression of this beneficial Creative Power.

I accept my ability and my responsibility to use my unique expression of the Creative Power for the benefit of all beings and all circumstances. I tune my awareness to the highest good. I deeply listen to the divine guidance expressing to and through me. I become a more perfect channel for peace, love and the greater revealing of wholeness. I embrace the expression of beauty in all my actions. I walk in the high vibration of Divine Love.

I celebrate the realization of this truth about me and my life and I release this word of prayer into the receptive aspect of the One Mind and I let it be.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment