Saturday, May 1, 2021

Love is my Guide

The Creative Life Force is forever renewing Itself through all of creation. Its power is love. This Life Force is the starting point for all inspiration. All of life is interconnected and interwoven in this unlimited flow of love and energy.

This Creative Life Force is alive and active in me. It is the very essence of my being. I am united fully with all of life through its flow of love and energy.

I accept that my life is filled with love. This love comes from the Spirit and is animated by the Creative Life Force within me. I am renewed daily by the Creative Life Force that opens my eyes to see love all around me. I am inspired by this Life Force to honor my unity and connection with all I come in contact with. I let love be my guide. I love deeply, boldly, and powerfully. I willingly step into the adventure of life energized by the Spirit.

I am grateful to know and accept this as the powerful reality of my life. I exist in this flow of love and energy.

I release this Word into the Creative Law that governs creation and manifests it in my experience.

 And so it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment