Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Accepting Life As It Shows Up




There is one thing going on: the Creative Power, Infinite Love, the Ever Present Source and Supply of this thing called Life, the One Substance and Sustainer of all that is, the Intelligence that is always conspiring for the highest and greatest good.


It is right here, right now showing up as this prayer, as all of life, the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown. And so, it is showing up as me; this is true of all life for there is no spot where God is not.


From this understanding I deepen my spiritual practice accepting life just as it shows up and just as it does not. I am willing to let go of unhelpful preconceived ideas of lack, limitation and separation. I open to Goodness and infinite possibilities, remembering that I am never alone, that the Loving Presence abides within me, ever available. I am at home in God, comforted and divinely guided.


I am so grateful.


All is well, I let go and let God. And so it is.


Amada Colt. RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment