Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Courage to Say No


All power is derived from the Beloved Source, the Source that created galaxies, oceans, butterflies, sub-atomic particles—all space and time. Its power is immeasurable, unfathomable, and endowed in all Its designs. It is the benevolence that nurtures, the Creator of all creatures and all creation. Everywhere without a border, no inside and no outside, it is the very substance of all that is. It is Life. It is the loving Presence that speaks wherever there is a hearer. Loud as all sound, soft as a whisper, It creates.

I am that. The power of the One flows through me and in this recognition, I am empowered. I am a channel and a willing vessel for Life to create through me.

In this understanding, I grasp the immense responsibility to be a clean and open outlet for a definite “yes” to Life’s impulse to love and create and give through me. And that same Power sustains me to say a clear and definite “no” when that is the most life-giving response. The power of Spirit through me engenders courage. It supports me to say “no,” even when it disappoints, because “no” is the most loving answer.

I am thankful for the Spirit-driven courage to speak my truth. I celebrate the power of Spirit to guide my definite “yes” and my definite “no.”

I leave this with the Law of the Divine, joyful that it is already so.

And so it is!

Kathy Galvin, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment