Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Embracing Values


 

There is such an amazing Energy that flows in and through and as everything in our universe and beyond. It is the seed of all Creation, constantly expanding and contracting, and expanding again. It is the Heart of all Love, Compassion and Goodness. It is the MindSpring of all Knowledge and Ageless Wisdom. It is the Vision of Abundance and Beauty. It is the Comfort of Peace and Serenity. It is the Source of Light and Life. It is Wholeness, Balance and Harmony. It is Life itself. All in Oneness.

That Energy flows through me as a unique expression of Its Divine Presence. I hear it in the enchanting melody of the perching songbird as it fills me with joy. I see it in the gentle colors of the rising sun and the vibrancy of the evening sunset filling my life with beauty. And I feel it with every beat of my heart, with every breath I take, with every moment I experience. I am that Life. I am that Oneness.

And the values I embrace, the attributes I claim as my own, continuously guide me on my Spiritual Path, and deepen my relationship with the Oneness. I align myself with those values that resonate in my Beingness, as my life, my purpose unfolds. As I focus on my value of love. I see it reflected in everything I encounter and smile as I experience the joy of sharing my Divine Nature. The gifts I have received, the talents I have been given, the values I embrace, the very essence of my true self that I offer to the world, shine a light that brightens even the darkest situation and ripples outwards to impact more than I could possibly imagine.

I am truly grateful for the incredible opportunities that arise as I continue to walk this path, becoming increasingly aware of the Self, the Essence, the One I have always been.

So I release my word into the Word, into Life, into Love, into the Universal Principles, where it dwells in Eternity.

And So It Is.

Skye Freeman
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment