Tuesday, July 9, 2024

A Prayer for Family


 

One powerful Presence exists everywhere, always has been always will be. The nature of this Presence is creativity as it is the Power that created the universe and everything in it.

This powerful Presence lives itself through each of its creations. Knowing this, I understand that this powerful presence flows through me now, and through each one of us.

I say a word of prayer for the family. During this time where it seems like there’s a lot of family disharmony, I claim peace of mind, and letting it all be for a while. I affirmed that there is a good outcome for every situation and it is evolving right now. There are infinite possibilities for the way families can communicate and heal, and I claim that there is that healing going on right now on whatever level needed. Harmony is restored. I declare self-compassion as my first step in this healing process. I come back over and over again to the truth of who I am; a divine being in this amazing life story.

I rest now in the sweet loving expression of this divine life. I am grateful with a heart filled with thanksgiving knowing that families are just the way they are.

I gratefully release this prayer to that activity of the law that has already made it so, and so it is amen.

Andra Sandberg, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment