Tuesday, October 15, 2024

I Am Perfect Just As I Am


There is only One Spirit, One Ultimate Stuff, One Underlying & Unifying Principle of All. Waking up to this One is like Knocking on a door and stepping across the threshold into a technicolor world when you leave a black and white world behind. It's like wow! There are so many colors, an infinite array of colors, which is the Creative Genius of the Universe at work. It expresses itself in so many ways. Look at the leaves of every kind of plant. They're all different; they all have a different color and are shaped differently. And so it is with the fingerprints of people, each one unique. They're similar but unique at the same time. This is how the Divine presence is. It is the Creator and its creation all at the same time. I am rendered speechless at the infinite variety which flows from It.

I know That I am a part of that Magnificent Creative Process. Within me lives a piece of the One, always guiding and sustaining me. Each day as It expresses itself through me. It thinks my thoughts and lets me catch glimpses of its brilliance as it speaks to me through my intuition. It is closer than my clothes as it breathes my breath and beats my heart. All my cells orchestrate perfectly in accordance with It’s cosmic decrees. I am a uniquely individualized expression of the generalized creative spark that It is.

In the book of my life every chapter serves a vital purpose because it tells the tale of me. When I think of my past and all my experiences instead of wishing it had been some other way, I smile and I remind myself that I have turned out beautifully because of it all, not in spite of it all. I don't shut the door on the past because therein lies a treasure trove of growth opportunities that I can use to transcend & become an improved version of myself. All of it informs and gives something valuable to my life right now. What a feeling of freedom to re-frame my stuff so it serves a constructive purpose! My intention to Wholeness is my gift to the World. I celebrate the processes that brought me to where I am right now. I am perfect just as I am.

I am receptive to the amazing reflective gifts of the Law as I present my mental equivalent for It to take up. I speak my word into the Law of Mind. For this action of It in my life I know I am blessed and I feel deep gratitude for Its operation.

I release my word and simply let it be. And so it is.

Denise Pool
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment