Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Prayer to Relieve Stress


Spirit is all there is. Spirit is love, peace, beauty, and harmony. Spirit is the creative force that powers all life. All knowing and everywhere present, Spirit is available to everyone all of the time. It crosses time and space and is the source of oneness. This thread of life connects everything everywhere.

If Spirit is everywhere, then it must be right here within me. Deep at the center of my being, I have an unlimited supply of love and peace, beauty and harmony. As I align with the Spirit within me I feel the love moving through me and expressing as me in the form of smiles, kindness and conscious giving. Spirit expresses as peace within me giving me moments of calm and gratitude. The more I align with this essence of Spirit within, the more grateful I feel.

Feeling this unification with Spirit, I now declare that I release any sense of anxiety or stress as I align with that Spiritual essence within me. I move past the upheaval in my life and direct my mind toward the oneness of life. I put my mind back on the path toward my good. I feel the power within me to open to love and peace and I take charge of my mind and my thoughts. I follow the love and the thread of oneness that ties us all together. I find peace right here within me.

I’m so grateful for this time of remembering the truth, that Spirit is all there is.

I release my word into the Law and let it be. And so it is. Amen.

Bette Smith, RScP Emeritus
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment