Recognition
There is one omnipresent Love, the All-Good. Ever giving of itself it exists in all things. This Love is Spirit, the abundance at all levels of existence. It is that pattern of life that knows itself to be eternally perfect, whole and complete. It is Mind, the all-knowing wisdom of the ages expressing its infinite knowledge right now.
Unification
This oneness, that is the existence of Spirit, is withing me. It expresses as me. It is living as the beloved child of the One through me. This power is life living itself through its creation. All that Spirit is, in me, around me is expressing through me.
Recognition
I claim for myself a shift of consciousness by which I release all old ideas and beliefs in separation from Spirit. Through this release, I accept a new way of understanding myself as one with Divine Love. I am expressing the wisdom of Spirit and loving myself and all life with that Mind with is the Creator. I claim in this shift to new understanding of who I am, the truth of my being as oneness with good. In this understanding I fully accept the Diving flow of peace, joy and harmony in all my affairs, eternally and infinitely. This is my diving birthright as life unfolds within the pattern of good known right now.
Thanksgiving
It is with unbounded gratitude that I rejoice in this new understanding of myself as the child of Spirit, eternally one with Diving Mind, Life, Love and Power.
Release
I now release this word into the the law of mind, that facet of Spirit which is without judgment, receive every impress of thought and returns it made manifest. I release, I let go and I let Spirit. And to it so.

No comments:
Post a Comment