Tuesday, September 29, 2026

A Thriving Community


Spirit is the One Life, the Infinite Presence and Power that is within, around, and through all that is. Spirit is Love, Intelligence, wholeness, possibility, and abundance. Spirit is the source of all life and the power that continually renews, expands, and expresses itself in infinite ways.

There is one Life, and that Life is present here, now, as the Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa. I am one with this Life, and so is every person who walks through the doors of The Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa. We are each an expression of Spirit, connected by Love and united in a shared desire to learn, grow, awaken, and experience more of what is possible. As we recognize our oneness, we naturally become more loving, more welcoming, more inspired, and more deeply connected with one another. 

The Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa is a thriving, vibrant, and welcoming spiritual community. New people are drawn to us, and those who are already here find deeper connection and belonging. There is increasing love, learning, inspiration, creativity, and possibility throughout our community. Our programs, classes, gatherings, music, service, and relationships continue to expand in meaningful ways. We are open to new ideas and new opportunities, and we meet each change with trust, grace, flexibility, and ease. Our financial resources are abundant and support the highest and greatest good of the Center and everyone it serves. Like the new roof over our heads, we are supported, protected, and provided for as we continue to build a strong and beautiful future together.

I am deeply grateful for this community and for every person who contributes their presence, gifts, time, love, and willingness to participate. I am grateful for the many ways Spirit is already expressing itself through Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa. I give thanks for what is here now and for the greater possibilities unfolding before us. I trust the wisdom and movement of Spirit, knowing that each change opens the way for new good.

And so I release this word into the Law of Spirit, knowing it is already in motion. I let go of how, when, and through whom it unfolds. I trust. I am grateful. I know that all is well, and that CSLSR continues to grow, thrive, connect, inspire, and serve in ways that reveal the Love and possibility that are always present.

And so it is.

Patty Byrne, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment