Tuesday, September 1, 2026
Financial Freedom
Recognition
Spirit is the one and only source of all life. Universal intelligence creates from it's unlimited supply, from the sun that shines and the grass that grows, infinite and abundance in every corner of the universe. This one divine source lights the way as love, abundance and freedom, creating unlimited expression of life everlasting.
Unification
Spirit is expressing individually as me. I am a divine inspiration of source, where all that exists in Spirit exists in me. It is available to me in every moment. I am a true and complete expression of Spirit in every way.
Realization
I recognize the power of and presence of all of life as my source and supply. Spirit leads me in right action in all my affairs. I claim the infinite, unconditional givingness of Spirit as my divine birthright. I accept this guidance as I am gently and lovingly bound by my faith to all that Spirit is. As I know all the Spirit is, I am, I am free to be at peace in every area of my life. My finances mirror this freedom, as I am free of worry, doubt, debt, and insecurity. I claim that I am secure in the generosity of Spirit. I know this is accomplished easily, effortlessly with infinite love. I claim the consciousness of intelligent and harmonious creative expansion and of increasing giving and receiving for the highest good, all of which is in perfect harmony with the law of life.
Thanksgiving
With great gratitude for this knowing, this love, this infinite presence that I call Spirit, I give thanks for all life's blessings and blessing yet to be.
Release
As I release my word to the law of life, there is nothing left to do but know it is done. And so it is. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment