Sunday, March 24, 2013

Compassionalty Responsive




Affirmative Prayer from the Beyond Limits Class 
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

Purpose: To be compassionately responsive

Recognition: The breath of Spirit is Peace, it is the bringer of clarity, wisdom and harmony. It is the one source of compassion, and is everywhere present.

Unification: The breath of Spirit is my breath. Is my peace and establishes me in clarity, wisdom and harmony. I am where Spirit’s compassion is: everywhere. 

Realization: Therefore I listen, breathe and give space to people when they speak to me. I, through the power of Spirit within me, take it all in. As a result I declare-I am clear and I resonate with Life. 

Thanksgiving: I am really excited. I am filled with relief. I can breathe, breathe, breathe. I celebrate the prayer I have spoken. 

Release: I breathe it out easily and let it be. I know this is already done so I can release this Word with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment