Saturday, July 19, 2014

Affirmative Prayer for Clear Thinking

Affirmative Prayer for Clear Thinking

There is one Mind, one Life, one Presence. It is the Divine Presence. Its nature is light, and love and harmony. All of life is ordered and guided by this pure light of being.

Because there is only one absolute reality happening all of the time, I must be a part of that absolute reality. The mind of the one Divine Presence is my mind. The life of the Living Spirit is my life. My nature is Its nature.

So, I choose today to align myself more fully with the light and love and harmony of the Divine Presence. I open and relax as my thinking returns to clarity. I allow myself to be guided to thoughts and activities that support my higher purpose: to be love in action.

I rest in confidence as I celebrate this as the truth of my life, of my being.

I let it be so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment