Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I Bestow the Essence of Love by Ernest Holmes

I Bestow the Essence of Love
From Creative Ideas
Ernest Holmes

I now rejoice in living. All my sorrows, unhappiness and regrets are definitely and quietly subjected to the transmuting quality of love. Divine love never remains abstract, but in a vital and dynamic manner molds every aspect of my experience.

As I accept the action of love in my life, I bestow the essence of love upon everything. This love is a healing power touching everything into wholeness, healing the wounds of experience with its balm. With enthusiasm and joy, I embody love in my thoughts and acts, and the perfect action of the law makes love manifest in my experience. Everything is beautiful and meaningful as I accept and express love in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment