Saturday, October 15, 2016

Navigating our Election

Navigating our Election

The one infinite Intelligence, Love, is the source and supply of all that is.  It informs and creates life from Itself.  It is the Body, Mind, and Spirit of creation. It is present in the stillness and activity of Life, one hundred percent available in every moment, enfolding all in the one heart we call Mother-Father God. Nothing is outside of Its ocean of infinite love and potential. It is always acting beneath the surface, at the center on behalf of Its creation.

I am made of this infinite Intelligence.  I am a place where God shows up. I live, move, and have my being within the Intelligence of God. I am a part of this God Stuff.  There is no place where I end and the rest of Life begins; I am one with and inseparable from this Allness. The Divine breathes through me and beats my heart.  I am a vessel and instrument of the Beloved, here on purpose, fulfilled by, through and as the Divine.

From this awareness of divine love and wholeness I speak my word of prayer for and about myself and the election. I surrender any thought, idea or belief in lack, limitation, separation, or fear. I am more aware now when I slip into unhelpful, thinking about issues, candidates and other voters, and I am more able to turn inward and affirm the power One. I remember my connection to all, and this allows me to be  grateful for the election process; it moves me into a deeper spiritual practice. I welcome a growing experience of community, our freedom to disagree and examine our values and beliefs. I validate my desire for honesty in this election and open to a greater experience of safety, acceptance, and justice. I elect to notice and trust in the Good that is already present, being called forth throughout communities everywhere. I allow myself to be guided and informed from this awareness of wholeness, within the divine embrace. I then think, speak, act, and vote from that, affirming our common good.

I am grateful for this shift in my consciousness. I rest in this revealed Truth. I surrender and trust all unto the One. I release my Word into the Law of Mind where it is already known and done.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa



No comments:

Post a Comment